Stekare

Yes it's time again for some new "Stekare" (a Swedish version of Brats) this time in the form of dragons. To be frank real stekare is far more terrifying the dragons. Expect some more stekare they are at play now and over the summer, one of their favorite past times is ordering expensive champagne and then spray each other with it. Apparently the new thing is to order two bottles of champagne, on for spraying and one for sinking (or vaska in Swedish, letting the staff pouring the champagne directly into the sink). Needles to say, they make me very proud to be Swedish.

3 comments:

  1. I love both of these drawings! They really capture what you're going for with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never liked champagne anyway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Champagne to be frank it's the only thing I drink

    ReplyDelete